Wednesday, December 18, 2013



NEW FRENCH MEMORY BOX
Find this gorgeous box in my Etsy Shop.


Stunningly embellished with vintage French laces, 1800s rhinestones, mid-century jewels, Swarovski crystals, strands of lovingly worn pearls, a Frozen Charlotte doll head, keys, ruffles, rhinestones and buttons. 

Beautifully vintage, cedar box, with original inset mirror (inside) in mint condition has been transformed into the perfect "Paris, France" treasure. I like to refer my altered boxes as "Memory Treasure Chests" because they are perfect for storing anything you want to treasure for a lifetime. Love letters, Valentines, Jewelry, Post Cards, Lace, Poems, Stationery, etc. The possibilities are endless. 

Excellent vintage condition and absolutely "one-of-a-kind". It is approx. 11"l± x 7"w x 5"t (not including the lace trims which are spilling over the top and sides.






I'd love to have you "Follow" my blog. 
Just click the "Follow" button on the right sidebar. Thanks!

1 comment:

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Tres chic! What a work of art Cathy! You do an incredible job creating the feeling of Paris. I love everything Paris and this makes my heart pitter patter!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years!!

Blessings, Edie Marie